BOSH installs and updates software packages on large numbers of VMs over many IaaS providers with the absolute minimum of configuration changes.
BOSH orchestrates initial deployments and ongoing updates that are:
- Predictable, repeatable, and reliable
BOSH works on multiple IaaS offerings including AWS, Open Stack, and vSphere, freeing operators from concerns about differences between environments.
- BOSH Terminology
- Understanding BOSH
- BOSH Components
- BOSH Jobs and Errands
- Basic BOSH Workflow
- BOSH Design Principles
The BOSH Command Line Interface (CLI) is the primary operator
interface to BOSH.
bosh help --all to see all available BOSH commands.
- Setting Up AWS for BOSH
- Setting Up OpenStack for BOSH
- Setting Up vSphere for BOSH
- Deploying MicroBOSH
- Deploying MicroBOSH to AWS
- Deploying MicroBOSH to OpenStack
- Deploying Distributed Software with BOSH
- Creating a BOSH Release
- Creating BOSH Packages
- Creating a MicroBOSH Deployment Manifest
- Understanding the BOSH Deployment Manifest
- Sample BOSH Deployment Manifest
- Using BOSH Job and Errand Logs
- Using the BOSH Resurrector
- BOSH Commands for System Administration
- Disaster Recovery with BOSH
- Using BOSH Snapshots with Your IaaS
- Connecting BOSH or MicroBOSH to an External Postgres Database
- Drain Scripts