BOSH installs and updates software packages on large numbers of VMs over many IaaS providers with the absolute minimum of configuration changes.
BOSH orchestrates initial deployments and ongoing updates that are:
- Predictable, repeatable, and reliable
BOSH works on multiple IaaS offerings including AWS, Open Stack, and vSphere, freeing operators from concerns about differences between environments.
- BOSH Terminology
- Understanding BOSH
- BOSH Components
- BOSH Jobs and Errands
- Basic BOSH Workflow
- BOSH Design Principles
The BOSH Command Line Interface (CLI) is the primary operator
interface to BOSH.
bosh help --all to see all available BOSH commands.
- Setting Up your IaaS for BOSH
- Deploying MicroBOSH
- Deploying MicroBOSH to AWS
- Deploying Distributed Software with BOSH
- Creating a BOSH Release
- Creating a MicroBOSH Deployment Manifest
- Understanding the BOSH Deployment Manifest
- Sample BOSH Deployment Manifest
- How to Locate and Watch Logs on Job VMs
- Using the BOSH Resurrector
- BOSH Commands for System Administration
- Disaster Recovery with BOSH
- Connecting BOSH or MicroBOSH to an External Postgres Database
- Understanding a BOSH Package