BOSH installs and updates software packages on large numbers of VMs over many IaaS providers with the absolute minimum of configuration changes.
BOSH orchestrates initial deployments and ongoing updates that are:
- Predictable, repeatable, and reliable
BOSH works on multiple IaaS offerings including AWS, Open Stack, and vSphere, freeing operators from concerns about differences between environments.
- Understanding BOSH
The BOSH Command Line Interface (CLI) is the primary operator interface to BOSH.
- Creating a MicroBOSH Deployment Manifest
- Connecting BOSH or MicroBOSH to an External Postgres Database
- Setting Up vSphere for BOSH
- Setting Up AWS for BOSH
- Setting Up OpenStack for BOSH
- BOSH Commands for System Administration
- Understanding the BOSH Deployment Manifest
- Using BOSH Job and Errand Logs
- Persistent Disks
- VM Anti-affinity
- Deploying Distributed Software with BOSH